Guidelines for poster presentation
All poster presenters should follow the following requirements
- Posters should be in portrait layout and the size of A0 (84 x 120 cm)
- Posters should be clear even without oral explanation and should be readable from a distance of 2 meters. It is recommended to use fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial at a minimum size of 20pt. It is advisable to avoid complex backgrounds and fitting too much text on the poster.
- The poster should contain a clear take-home message
- Presenters are themselves responsible for the setup and removal of posters before and after the session.
- The presenters are expected to be at the poster sight, in case the viewers have any questions or are willing to discuss the topics.
- It is recommended to have an A4 version of the poster and a contact information card in case the viewer decides to get more familiar with the presenter's research topic.